This course outlines various teachings I group under the heading "Process Enneagram":
- Enneagram's Three Laws: Law of One, Law of Three, Law of Seven
- Spiritual of Ascent & Descent
- Three Forces: Affirming, Denying, Reconciling
- Law of Seven & "Conscious Shock Points"
- Meal Preparation Metaphor
- 3 Paths (fakir, monk, yogi) & Fourth Way
- Journey of a Bean Plant
- Process as Path (* these videos put it all together!)
- Integrating Your Path
Includes downloadable PDFs.
Trent is an Enneagram educator and life coach. He developed the Living Enneagram approach, and he facilitates workshops all across the United States.
Trent is an ordained Buddhist Dharma Leader in lineage of Anam Thubten at Dharmata Sangha. He is also an ordained minister of the Metropolitan Community Churches, a progressive denomination celebrating queer spirituality. All of his education and coaching work is open and affirming of all paths.
Trent holds a masters degree in Buddhist Studies from the Graduate Theological Union and a Certificate in Buddhist Chaplaincy from the Institute of Buddhist Studies. He has years of rigorous spiritual practice in various Buddhist traditions.